Since the year 2012, Beats Rhymes and Life has been offering trainings for Adult Providers in the Social Services Fields. Beats Rhymes and Life offers Best Practice techniques and trainings which are all based on our proprietary Hip Hop Therapy model – focused on rebuilding the mind.
- Seneca Families of Agencies
- Edgewood Center for Child and Families
- Lincoln Families
- Turning Point Community Programs
- Alameda County Health Care Services Agency
- Kings County Behavioral Health
For more information regarding our Workforce Development Initiatives, please contact: Rob Jackson | firstname.lastname@example.org